Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Worst Day Ever

I have to say that I was looking at Jessica Waldners blog about her worst day and I have to admit that would be bad but I think that my worst day was when I had all of my upper division engineering classes HW and projects and even tests due the same day. Yes that was last week and this week. Last week I have a very big project for my estimating and bidding class where we had to bid how much the MSU Alumni building costs and it was one hell of a couple of days. Everything was very stressful and I wanted to kill all of my group but I got it done and we came out of it with a pretty good bid price. Well this week I have everything due tomorrow with these blogs, the last of my EM 331 Fluid Mechanics homework, my ethics paper for estimating and bidding due today and finally I have my concrete final tomorrow and I have yet to look at any of my past notes and I probably wont until midnight or even one. So if you think you have a bad day and you are a English or literature major, I dare you to try to live the life of a least a engineering major or if you really want to not have any sleep in your college career then you should go into Architecture. One of my roommates is an Architecture major and he doesn't get home until 3 or 4 in the morning and goes back to school at 9. So I hope your days just got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment