Monday, April 26, 2010

Men, Women and what they talk about

Professor told us before that we should eaves drop on a man and a women. Well I didn't have to go far to do this. I witnessed this with myself and my girlfriend. We sometimes have our fights but I have noticed that we argue about the same things. That thing is that she does not think that we spend enough time together. Well I try to tell her that I have one hell of a major that I am trying to finish within four years and I have one year left. But I do try hard myself to see her as much as possible but it is hell enough when everything is due at the same time. But I wanted to get that out that if you listen to men and women talk about things it will change for everybody but with me and my girl we argue about the same thing and talk about the same things. I know that when she gets off of work I always ask if she had a good day and if anything interesting has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment