Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Individual Presentatinos Monday

So on Monday we had the second set to our class individual presentations. I went on Monday and I am always very nervous about getting in front of any group of people. I cant believe it, I am a Junior and still get nervous about getting up in front of people. But the other people that went did a great job. I really like how some girl in class did that one about the Brother K and thought the hero was someone else besides the one everyone thinks is. But I feel that some people should stop reading off of there papers and trying to avoid eye contact with the class. Professor Sexton even said that he wants a great summary of our paper not just for us to read our papers. Now all you people that have to go tomorrow or Wednesday, should take my advice and rehearse your papers as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment